West Texas and Southern New Mexico's only 100% pediatric opthalmology practice and pediatric optical features the latest, state-of-the-art equipment that interfaces with computerized medical records system. One full-time opthalmologist and one part-time optometrist generate over 250 sales per month. On site lab.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology, 6/19/98
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Pediatric Ophthalmology Association
- El Paso County Medical Society
- Alternate Delegate, Texas Medical Association
|Person||Children's Eye Center of El Paso|
|City||El Paso, TX|
|Address||1250 E. Cliff Drive, Suite 4-D|
|Phone Number||(915) 241-2267|
Children's Eye Center of El Paso
From Our Website
Always a great experience. Staff at the front desk is great. Angelica topped our visit with a welcoming smile and elite customer service. The person that conducted my daughter's vision test did an AMAZING job with her! Thank you Children's Eye Center!" Corina Tejada "I was absolutely amazed with our experience today!" Colene Curiel Awesome, awesome staff! Dr. Radenovich took her time and was very patient even though my 6 month old was uncooperative. She was honest but optimistic and gave a thorough explanation.